Posted on 05. Dec, 2012 by admin.
Various models and prices - see photos!
Posted on 26. Oct, 2012 by admin.
The new DLC Umbrella Holder for Speedlights features an insulated shoe with receptacle hole for speedlights with a locking pin. The shoe may be rotated 360° and locked in the position that the photographer desires.
The insulated shoe may be removed to reveal a standard 1/4-20 thread male post. The ball rotates 360° and tilts 180°.
The base has a reversible spigot with 1/4-20 and 3/8” female threads.
Removing the spigot allows the holder to be mounted on to a light stand with a 5/8” spigot. Accepts standard umbrella shafts.
Posted on 19. Oct, 2012 by admin.
Fotodiox Pro 12x80" Softbox w/ Grid/Egg crate and Soft Diffuser
- Pro Grade, Heat Resistant Premium Grade Materials w/ Heavy Duty Construction
- Features Inner Baffle and Outer Diffusive Cover for Even Light Throw
- Sealable Venting for use with Continuous Lighting
- Lightweight eggcrate design grid, 50 degree angle, produce controled light source
- Each grid is 2"x2" and 1.5" deep, Each size adjustable by collapsing cells
- Speedrings are additional
Posted on 09. May, 2012 by admin.
RPS Studio HD TTL Cords for Canon and Nikon
These are the perfect answer to using a dedicated flash unit off of the camera and yet retain all of the dedicated features of the flash. These heavy duty TTL cords are designed to fit DSLRs that use dedicated flash units. They feature a molded show on one end that slides onto the camera hot shoe and locks to prevent accidental dislodging of the show. A second shoe mounts onto a flash bracket or light stand vie either a standard foot with lock or a 1/4-20 thread. The top of the shoe accepts the flash unit. A heavy duty 3 foot coiled cord connects the shoes.
Posted on 30. Nov, 2011 by admin.
RPS Studio Wireless Speedlite Trigger Kit
- Trigger your monolites using RF wireless signals. Better than infrared or simple slaves. Sensite up to 85 ft. Transmitter fits on the camera’s hot shoe (PC cord also provided).
- A female PC outlet is also included on the receiver if you want to use it with a speedlite with a PC cord.
- Allows the user to select from 4 different channels. Prevents interference when used in an areas with other flash triggers, or if you encounter interference from other wireless networks.
- Specifically designed for standard speedlies! Allows the user to mount a standard speedlite using the hot shoe on the receiver.
- Also has a PC outlet built into the receiver if your flash does not have a hot shoe.
- Serves also to mount your flash unit on a tripod or light stand with a 1/4x20 threaded mount, or onto an accessory shoe.
- Versatile design features an umbrella holder to hold standard umbrellas, and has a tilt feature so you can “bounce” your flash/umbrella combination.
- Has 2 hot shoes, so you can actually point the flash at the very center of the umbrella.
- Compatible circuitry with the RS-RT03K4C units above, so you can mix and match monolites and speedlites! Great for Softboxes too!
Posted on 24. Jun, 2011 by admin.
- This kit allows a monolite flash to be triggered without the use of a synch cord or cable.
- It is done by RF (Radio Frequency) which is more secure then infrared and is not "line of sight."
- The kit consists of a receiver which plugs into the flash unit which accepts the 1/" mono plug.
- Included in the kit are adapters for 3.5 mini plug as well as a PC outlet.
- Also included is a transmitter which mounts on the cameras hot shoe.
- When the unit is activated, the shutter release triggers the transmitter which fires the flash.
- Other flashes which have a built-in slave synch will also be triggered. This is a four channel kit.
Posted on 24. Jun, 2011 by admin.
- RPS Studio Hi-Vis Sandbag is a general purpose counterweight used with any light stand or boom.
- Includes "Hi-Vis" yellow stripes so it is easy to see in a darkened studio, prevents accidents.
- Sandbag has two pockets which can be filled with sand to produce the proper counterbalance effect (sand not included.)
- Also includes a hook to hang from a boom arm and a heavy duty sewn handle with metal reinforcement plate.