We can help you put together an outfit. If you have only dreamed of owning a medium format outfit now there is an affordable option.
Posted on 13. May, 2013 by admin.
Below are the latest additions to our used Medium Format and Large Format film inventory.
Bring in your camera to test any of these out! Call or come in for availability, or check back for an updated list.
Other large and medium format items for sale can be found on our Ebay store.
Current 35mm, Medium & Large Format Film For Sale
- Current Expired 120/220 Film: Kodak Vericolor III, Fujichrome Velvia, Kodak T-Max, etc, $3/roll
- Current Expired 35mm Film: Kodak Super Gold 400, Kodak Gold 200, Kodak Max 400, Kodak T-Max 100, etc, $2/4oll
- In-Date Kodak T-Max 100 ASA 24 exposure film, $5.50
- In-Date Kodak Tri-X 400 ASA 36 exposure film, $5.50
- In-Date Kodak Tri-X 400 ASA 24 exposure film, $4.50
- In-Date Fujifilm Superia X-TRA 400 ASA 24 exposure film, $3.99
- In-Date Kodak Pro-Pack T-Max 100 ASA 120 Film (5 Rolls), $25.50
- In-Date Fujifilm FP-100C Instant Color Film (10 Instant Color Prints), $12.95
- In-Date Fujifilm FP-3000B Instant Black and White Film (10 Instant Black and White Prints), $12.95
Hasselblad Camera Bodies & Outfits
- Hasselblad 500 C/M w/ Planar 80mm f/2.8 C T*, A12 back, new style waist level finder, $850
- Hasselblad 21 Extension Tube, $29
Hasselblad Backs & Accessories
- Hasselblad A24 Back, chrome, $75
- Hasselblad 45 Degree Standard Prism, $100
- Hasselblad 50mm C Lens Hood, $15
- Hasselblad Bay 60 80mm Lens Hood, $25
- Hasselblad Bay 60 100-250 Lens Hood, $25
- Hasselblad Bay 60 38-60 Lens Hood, $25
- Hasselblad Shoe Mount Adapter, $17
- Various Straps, Grips and Bay Filters
Mamiya Camera Bodies & Outfits
- Mamiya RB67 Pro S w/ Sekor-C 180mm f/4.5, waist level finder, 120 back, $325
- Mamiya Polaroid 600SE with 127mm f/4.7, $679
- Mamiya 645 Pro with 80mm f/2.8, 120 back, non-metered prism, $419
- Mamiya RB67 Sekor-C 180mm f/4.5 with hood, $85
- Mamiya RB67 Pro S 120 back, $39
- Mamiya RB67 Pro S 220 back, $39
- Various Straps
Bronica Backs & Accessories
- Bronica SQ 120 Back, $45
- Bronica ETRS 220 Back, $45
- Micro 4/3 to Canon FD mount lenses, $19
Large Format Outfits, Lenses & Accessories (All outfits include cut film holders, dark cloth & cable release!)
- Schneider Super Angulon 90mm f/8 (old style), $185
- Schneider Symmar-S 180mm f/5.6 MC, $195
- Schneider Symmar-S 210mm f/5.6 in electronic compur shutter, $129
- Various lens boards, caps, rails, bellows, loupes & more!
Cambo 4x5 with Schneider Symmar-S 180mm f/5.6 (black), $425
Cambo 4x5 with Schneider Symmar-S 180mm f/5.6 (silver), $375
Posted on 02. Apr, 2013 by admin.
Awaken your inner Lomographer with one of these vintage folding cameras from yesteryear!
Most of these take film that's not made anymore, but they can be modified to take 120.
These will give you unique, ageless photos that will make your fellow Instagrammers green with envy!