Posted on 30. Nov, 2011 by admin in Accessories
RPS Studio Wireless Speedlite Trigger Kit
- Trigger your monolites using RF wireless signals. Better than infrared or simple slaves. Sensite up to 85 ft. Transmitter fits on the camera’s hot shoe (PC cord also provided).
- A female PC outlet is also included on the receiver if you want to use it with a speedlite with a PC cord.
- Allows the user to select from 4 different channels. Prevents interference when used in an areas with other flash triggers, or if you encounter interference from other wireless networks.
- Specifically designed for standard speedlies! Allows the user to mount a standard speedlite using the hot shoe on the receiver.
- Also has a PC outlet built into the receiver if your flash does not have a hot shoe.
- Serves also to mount your flash unit on a tripod or light stand with a 1/4x20 threaded mount, or onto an accessory shoe.
- Versatile design features an umbrella holder to hold standard umbrellas, and has a tilt feature so you can “bounce” your flash/umbrella combination.
- Has 2 hot shoes, so you can actually point the flash at the very center of the umbrella.
- Compatible circuitry with the RS-RT03K4C units above, so you can mix and match monolites and speedlites! Great for Softboxes too!